Display fonts and body text

This page introduces display fonts I was researching to use as heading/subheading on my poster and brochure. Most typefaces are sans serif as I feel it embodies the modernity of the product and they are also very geometrical to express the technical build of the headboard. 


BOLD AND BIG type is now the new trend of 2018. It creates impact which is the theme behind the poster.












 I can cut big letters out and underlay it with sponge paper


Slab Serif font- powerful and bold


















http://freetypography.com/2016/03/20/free-font-anurati/
https://www.typewolf.com/google-fonts

I was researching elegant tall fonts that is suitable for the body text for the brochure and smaller details on the poster.












From my research I found this typeface called Le Monde Sans which is a sans serif rounded typeface but has edgy glyphs. 

This typeface would have been perfect as body text for my project but unfortunately this typeface is not free to use. 

Comments